Same Phone — More Function
Head into any basement or storage facility and chances are you’ll unearth box after box of telecommunications equipment so old it could be covered in dinosaur dust. Getting rid of perfectly functional phone equipment just to upgrade service doesn’t just seem like a waste of resources – it is a waste of resources. Even so, it would be useful to have an answering service, especially during the busy season. Imagine how much more could get done if your team wasn’t getting distracted by unnecessary phone calls from customers inquiring about things like business hours or how to reach a certain department.
AccessDirect offers a virtual PBX phone system that can give you exactly what you want. You can add services that boost productivity and professionalism to your phone system using the equipment that you already have.
No Bulky Equipment or Bulky Costs
AccessDirect is a cost-effective telecommunications solution designed to enhance the professionalism and productivity of small businesses. There is no hardware to maintain, because our service uses VoIP and the phones you already own. Plus, AccessDirect is scalable – as your business grows, we’ll grow right along with you.
No bulky equipment means no added costs. AccessDirect eliminates the need for a full phones-on-desk hosted telephone system. Our virtual phone system won’t cost you a dime in equipment you’d have to maintain – and you won’t have to get rid of your still-functional phones.
No Complicated Setup or Ongoing Maintenance
If you’ve ever worked at a business that switched telecom equipment, then you know it’s a major headache. If you’ve ever paid the bills for a telecom maintenance contract, then you know it’s expensive. With AccessDirect, you won’t have to suffer through days of setup or the chance that your phone line will be down during installation.
Even if you can roll with a one-time aggravation, you’ll still have years of maintenance bills and repairs to look forward to – unless you go with AccessDirect. With us, you can keep the equipment you already have that’s working just fine and skip the maintenance bills.
What You Get
Unnecessary equipment, tons of hassle and steep expenses are what you won’t get with AccessDirect. What will you get? That’s up to you. We offer the following:
- Auto attendant. Our virtual phone system automatically answers calls and routes them to where they need to go, no matter where your staffers are located. We can also add information-only extensions that announce location, hours and web address.
- Voicemail and fax-to-email. Get access to important messages and documents while you’re with clients or on the road as long as you have access to your email.
- Call forwarding find me/follow me. Assure you stay in touch with clients, employees, vendors and other important people, no matter where you are, while managing your time effectively.
- Local and toll-free phone numbers – or keep your current number. Set up operations in a different city with a local phone number, or give your customers free long distance access to your business – or both.
- Solutions that scale with your business needs. Add multiple extensions, multilevel menus and connect multiple offices with one number. Your account can grow at the same rate as your business.
We Make Technology Easy
When you choose AccessDirect, you’ll work with one dedicated customer support specialist who helps you set up your virtual phone system. Once you’ve started, you can modify your system as necessary. If you need service, we’ll fix it while you’re on the line with us – without waiting.
You’ll also get:
- A free consultation
- No setup fee
- No long-term contract
- Customized ongoing support
- A free professional recording
Perhaps the best benefit of adding a virtual phone system with your existing equipment is that you’ll sound like a bigger company, even if you’re only a one-person startup.
Give us a call to get started at 877-599-6500.