Why You Need an Answering Service
You know what it’s like to feel your phone ringing when you’re out with family or friends. You grab your cell, take a look at the screen and see it’s an unknown number dialing your business. It’s Saturday night, yet you feel compelled to answer. What if this call turns out to be an important new customer? You excuse yourself to answer the phone as your loved ones share exasperated looks – only to discover it’s another robocall.
Perhaps it’s your busy season. You’re a one-person operation, and you handle everything yourself – new sales, billing, customer service, sourcing, the works. Your phone lines are getting tied up with callers asking for basic information, preventing you from completing more important tasks.
An answering service is the solution to both problems. AccessDirect’s automated phone attendant routes calls where they need to go with a professional greeting and a menu of options. It eliminates annoying hold times, provides timely information and can transfer calls to wherever you are at any time. You can incorporate a virtual receptionist with no new equipment, no installation headaches and no expensive maintenance costs.
Satisfy Your Customers
You don’t need anyone to tell you how frustrating it is to wait on hold for what feels like an endless period of time, or to punch button after button while climbing a phone tree to nowhere. AccessDirect gives your customers access to the people and information they need promptly, without wasting your valuable time.
Imagine how much simpler life could be if your outgoing automated message gave the answers to frequently asked questions, such as location, directions, hours or website information. How nice would it be to refer billing calls straight to the billing department, while getting that important customer call forwarded directly to your line? With an auto attendant, it’s all possible.
Businesses that benefit from an automated attendant include:
- Restaurants, retail stores and tourist attractions
- Insurance and real estate agencies
- Property management offices
- Professional services businesses such as law practices, medical offices, accounting firms and more
Get Your Weekends Back
AccessDirect’s automated answering service is completely scalable and designed for the needs of small businesses. Choose some or all of the following services, depending on your needs:
- Nationwide call routing. Our answering service can route calls where they need to go, even if your staffers are located in different parts of the country.
- Voicemail and fax-to-email. Get messages and documents over email and reduce the amount of time you have to spend on the phone. As long as you have email access, you’ll have access to your phone and fax messages.
- Multiple extensions that can accommodate more than 50 lines. As your business grows, so do we. Take your one-person operation to a staff size of over 50 with ease with AccessDirect.
- Information only extensions that present answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Multilevel menus. Route specific inquiries to the right party with multilevel menus that tailor calls to the needs of the customer.
- One number for multiple offices. Make life easier for your customers with one easy-to-remember number that can connect them through our answering service to multiple offices.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Call AccessDirect for your free consultation. There is no setup fee to pay and no contract to sign. Scale up or down as your business demands. With customized ongoing support – including dedicated live help that solves problems while you’re on the line – there’s no reason not to try AccessDirect.
Call AccessDirect to learn more at 877-599-6500.