Find the Business Phone Service that is Right for You
How do you Begin?
Whether it’s just you offering your product or service, or you have a small army of colleagues working with you, you need to find just the right mix of features vs. costs to make your business phone services an asset to your company. What’s the best small business phone service for you and how do you get started?
- What features do you need from your business phone service? Most people want voicemail, call forwarding to other devices and fax capability. Do you also need conferencing, “find me/follow me” technology, paging, or email notification?
- Will you be expanding your business in the near future? Adding Staff? If so, you’ll need look at how easily you can add people and services to your local business phone service.
- Do you need/want to keep your existing phone number(s)?
- Is it important to use your smart phones to connect to a company database to check inventory, or customer records when you’re out of the office?
- Do you need an automated attendant to answer and direct calls?
- Is it important to have personal, customer service that handles changes and configures the system?