Call Forwarding Automatic Call Transfers
Call forwarding refers to a phone feature which directs calls to a voicemail system, a cell phone or another number. Call forwarding systems and features are very important for many businesses and professional services.
For clinics, for example, a call forward system may be used to direct urgent cases to an on-call doctor after hours. For businesses, call forwarding may be used to route priority client calls to an executive’s cell phone.
Today’s customers often demand fast access to professionals and business services, making call forwarding more important than ever before. Without this feature, you may be losing customers who decide to simply call a competitor instead of waiting for you to answer your phones.
What Are the Benefits of Call Forwarding?
AccessDirect’s automatic phone call system with call forwarding offers several benefits, including:
- No more missed calls. With call forwarding, your priority calls get through to you no matter where you are. You don’t have to worry about missing an important call or trying to rush back to the office to avoid missing a client.
- Local branding. Call forwarding lets customers and clients call a local number and be directed to your location no matter where you’re located. Customers and clients get to save on long-distance charges and you get to advertise a local number.
- Location freedom. If you are working remotely or don’t have a traditional work environment, call forwarding can help you present a professional image on the phone while directing your calls to your team (wherever your team happens to be located).
- No complicated call answering software or hardware. AccessDirect does not require you to understand new, complicated software or install expensive hardware. Call forwarding is easy to use and intuitive.
- A phone system that moves at the speed of your business. As a business executive, you’re likely on-the-go a lot. Whether you’re attending conferences, meetings or traveling for business, call forwarding allows callers to contact you easily and allows you to answer calls or get voicemail messages no matter where you are.
Can I Reroute Calls From a Landline to a Cell Phone?
If your office has a landline but you want to be accessible from your cell phone, AccessDirect call forwarding is a great feature. Without giving away your cell phone number and having to field calls around the clock, just set up your call forwarding to forward calls to your cell phone.
With AccessDirect, it’s even easy to change where your calls are redirected. If you get a new phone number or want your calls to start going to an assistant’s number, just change where your calls get rerouted.
Can I Turn Call Forwarding Off When I Don’t Need It?
Sometimes, you don’t want to be reached. If you are in the field, in a meeting, spending time with your family or no longer at work, you may want to turn off call forwarding so calls don’t interrupt you. With AccessDirect, it’s easy to turn off call forwarding so no one can reach you directly for a time.
When you are no longer available, your calls will be directed to voicemail instead, allowing you to check messages and call back. With your call forwarding off, you can tackle projects, take meetings or take care of other mission-critical tasks. When you’re ready to start receiving calls again, just turn call forwarding back on. It really is that easy!
AccessDirect makes it easy to stay connected with your customers while staying productive. Please call 877-599-6500 or contact us to speak to a customer service specialist for more information about call forwarding and our other solutions.