Does listening to and returning your voicemails feel like a chore? Are you tired of trying to keep track of who has called and why they are calling? Make returning your phone messages easy and more efficient with our voicemail to email system.
Receive your voicemails in your email inbox moments after the caller hangs up as an MP3 file attachment. Read your messages at your convenience with our voicemail transcription feature. Make your voicemail messaging work better for your business and your customers.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL?
Our virtual voicemail service makes connecting with your callers easier and more convenient. Because we send voicemail to your email inbox, you can access your messages wherever you are and on your schedule. That convenience is not the only way a voicemail to email system can benefit your company, however. Here are some of the other ways a voicemail forwarding service can help your business.
- Access voicemails from anywhere. Your messages used to be accessible only in the office. Now you can retrieve your voicemails from any device with an active internet connection or cellular network signal.
- Automatically distribute messages amongst teams. Send your voicemails to a single email address or those of an entire team or department. Customize email and SMS notifications for every voicemail box you have.
- Read voicemail message transcripts quickly and discreetly. Ever received a voicemail while somewhere you were unable to listen to it? Voicemail transcription allows you to check your messages by reading rather than listening to them.
- Forward messages to others quickly and easily. Forward any messages received to others instantly. Receive a voicemail meant for someone else? Just forward it to their email address. It’s that easy.
- Never lose access to important messages again. Access to any voicemail you’ve received for as long as you need. Permanently store them in your inbox or download them to your device. Virtual voicemail is saved on the cloud and is stored until you delete it.
CAN I GET A VOICEMAIL TEXT MESSAGE NOTIFICATION INSTEAD?
While receiving voicemail messages by email is a convenient option, we understand that some may need a different way to be notified when a message comes in. Some phones cannot or should not receive work emails, or you may prefer not to send voicemail to email. Fortunately, AccessDirect’s virtual voicemail feature can send voicemail to you as a text message notification.
After a caller leaves a message, we send an SMS message to your phone within moments of the caller finishing their recording. That voicemail text message contains a link that will take you directly to a streamable recording of the message. We also include a copy of the call transcript and the caller ID information, putting all the caller’s pertinent information directly at your fingertips.
At AccessDirect, we want to offer you the flexibility to receive your messages in the most convenient way for your business. That is why we let you choose to set up email notifications, SMS notifications, or both to any email address or cell phone numbers you need. Best of all, voicemail text message notifications are included alongside our voicemail to email service at no additional charge.
HOW CAN I GET VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL ON MY PHONE LINE?
Connecting your business line using our voicemail to email feature is easy. Established businesses using existing numbers and new businesses needing to obtain a number can both benefit. Here are some of the most common ways to get voicemail to email service on your line.
ADDING VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL TO AN EXISTING BUSINESS LINE
Your AccessDirect voicemail to email or auto-attendant service includes a virtual local or toll-free number. You will use this number to connect your existing phone number to our system through the call forwarding features offered by your phone company.
To have a chance to answer calls before they go to voicemail, your phone company needs to set up the features call forward busy/no answer on your phone number. They will need to set up those features to send calls when your line gives a busy signal or unanswered after several rings to your AccessDirect number. Once they have set this up, any calls you do not answer will go to your voicemail to email service.
To forward every incoming call to your voicemail to email service, your phone company should set up a feature known as a hard forward or immediate call forward on your phone line. You can ask your phone company to set that up to forward to your AccessDirect number or pick up your phone receiver and dial *72, followed by your AccessDirect number.
We realize that this can seem complicated, which is why our dedicated telecommunications specialists are available to help you every step of the way. We can provide you with a detailed set of instructions or even schedule a time to call your phone company with you.
ADDING VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL TO A NEW BUSINESS LINE
Whether you are a new business or an established company looking to add voicemail to email service on your new business line, AccessDirect makes it easy. All of our plans include both our voicemail to email service and a virtual local or toll-free number at no additional charge.
See? We told you we made it easy.
HOW DOES VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL WORK?
A voicemail to email service answers callers with a voicemail greeting, takes a message, and then sends that message to a recipient via email. AccessDirect’s system incorporates other features to make this convenient service even more valuable. Here’s a breakdown of how our voicemail to email service works:
- Before leaving a message, your callers will hear a Professionally Recorded Greeting as part of your voicemail service. Choose to record it yourself or have one of our voice artists do so at no additional charge. An effective greeting can enhance your image and give your callers confidence in your organization.
- After your caller leaves their message, our system begins the MP3 Conversion Process. Your voicemail is converted into a universal sound file format suitable to be emailed, listened to, and saved on your device.
- Messages are then run through our Voicemail Transcription software to create a computer-generated transcript of the call. Quickly read a voicemail left by your callers and determine the importance and urgency of the message.
- After our system has converted and transcribed your message, it is ready to be delivered. Our system sends your Voicemail to Email addresses on file mere moments after being left.
AVAILABLE VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL SOLUTIONS
CONTACT ACCESSDIRECT TODAY TO TRY OUR VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL SERVICE – FREE!
AccessDirect understands the importance of connecting with callers and making them feel heard. That’s why we include our voicemail to email and voicemail text message notification features in all of our plans. Whether you want a single voicemail box or a complete auto attendant system with extensions for your callers to choose from, we have a plan to meet your needs.
Try out our voicemail to email service free for a week by contacting us today. We know that once you experience the convenience our voicemail messaging offers, you will see the benefits for you and your business. Contact us by phone, email, or online chat today!