When something in one’s home or office breaks, the first thing they usually do is call someone to fix it. That’s as true today as ever. If a pipe bursts, a window shatters, a foundation needs repair, or some other problem occurs, consumers know to pick up the phone and ask for help. Is your business ready to answer the call?
When a potential customer is trying to schedule a repair, the quality of your work or reputation means little if you don’t pick up the phone. A busy signal, line ringing nonstop, or full voicemail box could force prospective clients to competitors. But when you’re in the field trying to get work done, a constantly ringing phone is a distraction and can affect your work. How can you ensure the quality of your work while helping callers feel like they’re getting the help they need? That’s where our contractor answering service can help.
WE HAVE HELPED HUNDREDS OF CONTRACTORS SINCE 1997 – HERE’S HOW
Every build or repair requires the right tool at the right time. For over 20 years, AccessDirect has proven itself the right construction phone service tool for hundreds of general contractors across the country. Here are a few select ways we have helped companies like yours:
- Turn Your Cell Phone Number into a Business Number. We have spoken with many business owners who started by their company taking business calls on their cell phones. However, using one phone for both personal and company calls can quickly become overwhelming. AccessDirect can help you port your cell phone number to our service and make it your permanent business number.
- Enhance Your Existing Business Number. Construction companies often find themselves needing multiple ways to stay in touch with their customers and vendors. Adding services like business text messaging or virtual faxing can require juggling multiple providers and adds to your bottom line. Your AccessDirect number supports features like these from a single provider at a low monthly subscription rate.
- Answer Business Calls From Anywhere. Expecting a call to your business line? That used to mean tethering yourself to the office and losing productivity on the job site. AccessDirect’s call forwarding feature ensures you can receive business calls wherever you are and to any device. Never worry about missing calls on your company phone line again.
- Focus on the Job, Not the Phone. Tired of trying to deal with calls while you are on the job site? We can help with that. Our construction answering service can triage phone calls on your behalf through our innovative automated attendant. You can even turn on a Do Not Disturb function so you can focus on the work at hand.
YOUR BUSINESS WHEREVER YOU ARE – AT HOME, IN THE OFFICE, OR ON THE ROAD
A contractor’s schedule is demanding and unpredictable. Schedules can change based on availability, unforeseen circumstances, and the outcomes of other appointments. Although a tradesperson can plan as best they can where they will be at any given time, it cannot be guaranteed. When you are unsure where you will be at a given time, it becomes tough to make sure you are available for calls from clients.
AccessDirect has helped hundreds of construction companies with this exact problem. HVAC professionals, plumbers, electricians, general contractors, and other tradespeople have turned to us to help them retain more calls and customers. Our construction answering service handles multiple simultaneous incoming calls, guaranteeing your callers never hear a busy signal. Professionally recorded greetings answer callers with a friendly, welcoming voice. Calls can be routed to you or your technicians from your business line to their phones wherever they are.
Best of all, your voicemails can be more efficient than ever before. When callers leave a message, our system automatically transcribes the message and turns it into an MP3. Choose to have that message emailed, texted, or both. Voicemails can be sent this way to you or any number of recipients within moments after being left. Determine the urgency of the call, how quickly it needs to be returned, or even forward it to another technician for a callback instantly.
CASE STUDY: A GEORGIA ROOFING COMPANY MOVES INTO NEW MARKETS
One construction company that recently benefited from AccessDirect’s virtual phone service was a small, Georgia-based roofing company. Ready to grow and expand their business, they were planning on bidding on government contracts in Indiana. They submitted bids using their local Georgia number and started ramping up for the potential work. Unfortunately, they discovered they were much less competitive than the local firms bidding on those same jobs.
Needing to establish a local presence without actually relocating the business, they contacted AccessDirect for help. We provided them with a local, Indianapolis-based number that connected to their Georgia headquarters when called. After using this new number on their bids, they secured several lucrative roofing contracts in Indiana. As a result, they’ve begun planning to bid on contracts in several other states and will be using our virtual local phone numbers when they do. Our contractor answering service has allowed them to build a multi-market presence without rapid expansion.
SOLUTIONS FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CONTRACTORS OF ALL SIZES
Whether you’re a handyman working by yourself or a large contracting firm with many employees in the field, we’ve got you covered. Our construction phone service will scale with the size of your ambition. We’ve helped construction companies across the country in all areas of residential and commercial construction, maintenance, and repair.
- Building Inspectors
- Construction Laborers
- Flooring Installers
- Iron Workers
- Sheet Metal Workers
- General Contractors
- Solar Installers
- Cement & Concrete Finishers
- HVAC Technicians
WHY CHOOSE ACCESSDIRECT?
AccessDirect is the business phone answering service of choice for professional contractors of all trades. With four affordable plans, great features, and best-in-the-industry customer service, we can help your company with its communication needs. Best of all, our services are on a month-to-month subscription basis, meaning no contracts and no long-term commitments.
Over the past two decades, we have worked with and learned the specific needs of construction companies across the country. We are confident in our ability to help create innovative solutions to your communications challenges. Contact us today to get started with a free one-week trial of our contractor answering service!