When someone needs legal assistance, they speak with a lawyer as soon as possible. Ringing phone lines, poor phone etiquette, or busy signals mean lost opportunities for a law firm. Our law firm answering service gives your practice a more professional image and your clientele peace of mind.
We know how to make your practice sound better and more professional. AccessDirect has helped law firms across the country with our great system features, industry-leading customer service, and affordable monthly subscriptions. Read on for more information, or contact us today to start your free trial.
HOW CAN A LAW FIRM PHONE SYSTEM HELP MY PRACTICE?
Whether you are a solo practice or part of a large firm, our systems will help your business and clients communicate more effectively. We combine traditional options like caller ID and call routing with modern features like voicemail transcriptions, business text messaging, and online faxing. And best of all, because our systems are virtual rather than physical, you can take your phone system wherever you go.
Here are just a few of the features AccessDirect’s law firm answering services can offer to your legal practice:
- Auto Attendant: Our auto attendant system handles many incoming calls simultaneously, ensuring your clients never hear a busy signal. Callers choose from a series of menu options, and their calls are routed immediately to the appropriate party or department. If you operate a solo practice or are part of a smaller law office, an auto attendant can make your firm sound bigger, helping you project a more professional image.
- Voicemail to Email: A lawyer’s life is often spent in court or meeting with clients and makes answering phone calls a constant battle. That’s why we offer a voicemail to email feature! Put your voicemail in the palm of your hand rather than a machine back in the office. Access your messages as MP3 files directly from your email inbox, allowing you to triage your voicemail messages in real-time.
- Voicemail Transcription: Need to know what a client’s message is about quickly and at a glance? Our voicemail transcription feature makes that a reality. Read transcripts of your messages from your email inbox or a texted link to your smartphone.
- Business Text Messaging: A text message is a perfect way to ask questions quickly or confirm information, especially when time is too limited for a phone call. Our business text messaging service allows you to send and receive text messages from your system’s virtual phone number quickly and easily. Send, receive, and track your text messages from our mobile app or online account portal.
- Online Faxing: Fax remains an essential medium for transmitting legal documentation. Our online faxing feature allows you the security of traditional fax without the issues or expenses associated with a physical fax machine. Upload your documents as a PDF and send them to any fax number. Send and receive faxes from your computer or tablet anywhere, not just the office.
- Professional Greetings: First impressions matter. When someone calls your practice, what your callers hear can immediately influence their opinion of you. That is why AccessDirect offers professional greetings with all of our plans. Work with our team to craft the perfect phone script for your callers to hear. Choose to record greetings yourself or have one of our talented voice artists record them for you at no additional cost.
- Information Mailboxes: Want to provide callers with necessary information like your location, specialties, or fees? Now you can answer these frequently asked questions without answering the phone. An information mailbox is a perfect way to give callers the facts they need quickly and efficiently.
CASE STUDY: INDEPENDENT ATTORNEYS SEEK FLEXIBLE LAW FIRM PHONE SYSTEM
Flexibility is critical for legal professionals. With so much time spent in meetings, the courtroom, or reviewing documents and details, it is not always possible to be in the office ready to answer calls. This issue was at the forefront for a husband-and-wife legal team that had recently started a new practice.
The couple had left the major firm they previously worked for, preferring to start an independent firm. They wanted a single point of contact for their callers and to avoid giving out their personal cell phone numbers to clients. Additionally, they wanted to avoid relying on a physical phone line, not having the budget for a receptionist, and knowing that they would often be out of the office and unable to answer calls.
AccessDirect set up a local virtual number in their area code programmed to be answered by our legal answering service. A professional greeting let callers know they had reached the couple’s law firm and allowed them to choose with whom they would like to speak. After making their selection, our system transferred the call to the appropriate party’s cell phone number. If they could not answer, our voicemail system would send the caller’s voicemail to their email as an MP3 file and transcript, allowing them to determine the message’s urgency.
Our virtual receptionist service provided them with the affordability their new firm needed, the flexibility to answer calls from anywhere, and the professionalism their callers demanded. Potential clients can reach the partners anywhere and anytime and quickly leave messages should they not answer. Thanks in part to our legal answering service, the lawyers’ new firm has been an early success and is primed for further growth.
Since 1997, AccessDirect has helped law firms of all sizes across the United States and Canada sound better and more professional. Our virtual phone systems are affordable, reliable, and include the features attorneys need to impress their clientele. Here are some additional reasons why we are the ideal communications partner for your practice:
- Keep Your Current Number, or Find A New One. Have an existing business number? We can help you connect it to our service. Want a new number? Choose from available local numbers across the United States and Canada, or find the perfect toll-free number for your business.
- No more busy signals or endlessly ringing lines. When a caller needs legal assistance, they want your immediate attention. A busy signal or endlessly ringing line can send potential clients to competing firms. Our system can answer many incoming calls simultaneously, promptly answering potential clients whenever they call.
- Free setup, recordings, and updates for the life of your subscription. We understand that you have a business to run and that you’d prefer to have someone else manage your phone system. That’s why we offer to set up your entire system, record your system greetings, and make any needed changes to your service for the life of your subscription.
- Monthly subscription plans and no long-term contracts. Our services are on a month-to-month basis with no contracts to sign or long-term commitments required. Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your service at any time.
CONTACT ACCESSDIRECT TO GET STARTED TODAY
We make it easy to get started with a law firm answering service for your practice. Let us know how you want the system to work for your business, and we’ll set everything up for you. Try our service free for up to one week, and if you like it, subscribe to the plan that best fits your needs. That’s it!
Getting started with one of our affordable subscription plans is as easy as calling, chatting, or emailing us. A dedicated representative will work with you for the life of your subscription, meaning you can always speak to someone who knows you and your business. Contact us today to get started with an affordable legal virtual receptionist customized to meet your firm’s needs.