It’s a mobile world and businesses of all sizes need to ensure that they’re readily available to take calls from prospects, customers, vendors and others—wherever they are and whenever they have a question or need help. Virtual phone answer services can fill the void for businesses that don’t have the budget to dedicate full-time staff to answer phone calls.
Small Businesses Benefit From a Virtual Answering Service
Small business, and entrepreneurs, can convey a big business presence and ensure that callers get the assistance and support they need, through a virtual telephone answering service from AccessDirect. Whether you’re a solo operation and just can’t be in more than one place at a time, you have sales or service people on the road, or you simply want the confidence and security of knowing that your incoming calls won’t be lost, a virtual phone answering service can help to meet your needs.
NO HARDWARE TO BUY, EVER
Our phone systems are fully virtual—this means no new hardware or software for you to purchase or install. The system works seamlessly with your existing landline, VoIP. or cell phones. You can even keep your phone number! An AccessDirect virtual answering service is also completely adaptable—extensions can be added or removed, mailbox programming can be changed, and voicemail-to-email notifications can be updated within minutes. No technician visits to schedule, no downtime, and no installation charges! The technology behind a virtual answering service means your connection to your customers remains steady and reliable no matter how big your business gets, without ever having to deal with costly equipment upgrades or maintenance.
Mobile Solutions Meet Mobile Market Needs
Of course, small business people aren’t the only ones on the road these days. It’s a mobile economy with a significant percentage of consumers relying on their mobile phones to get access to business services. Wouldn’t it be great to have the confidence that you can go where they go and be accessible at just the tap of a button?
The Benefits of Virtual Answering Services
There are a wide range of big benefits to virtual answering services for small businesses:
- Never Miss a CallWith the confidence and convenience of answering service software from AccessDirect you’ll have peace of mind and assurance that you’ll never miss an important call. It’s a competitive business environment and, increasingly, the first responders get the customer! Make sure that your incoming calls are being handled promptly and professionally even when you’re on the road or otherwise unavailable.
- Support Dispersed Team Members and LocationsWhether you operate a brick and mortar or virtual business, there will be times when staff members will be working from multiple locations. Gone are the days when a single phone on a reception desk can serve the needs of a business. Today’s businesses need to assurance that wherever staff are, they’ll be supported. That’s the value of a virtual answering service. Whether they’re in the office, on the road, at home, or in a coffee shop, no call will go unanswered.
- Maintain Call RecordsToday’s technology means that you can have access to more information than ever before—including data on the calls you’re getting, when you’re getting them, who they’re being routed to—and much more. The ability to use call records to help identify peaks and valleys in business demand and the times when your customers are most likely to call, can help you be more strategic about staffing and adjusting business hours to meet customer needs.
- Fully CustomizableA virtual telephone answering service represents one of the most convenient options for caller access, giving you the flexibility that you need to help your business grow while strengthening your customer and prospect communications. Virtual answering services for small businesses are much more cost effective than live answering services. The customizability of a virtual answering service means AccessDirect can offer you a number of different product packages that can be easily built to best suit your business needs.
- No Hardware to Buy, EverRemember the days of buying, installing and upgrading hardware on a seemingly constant basis? Those days are gone! Today’s answering service software options are fully virtual, meaning the entire virtual telephone answering system is hosted on a remote server. This means no new hardware or software for you to purchase or install. Best of all, your AccessDirect virtual answering service works seamlessly with your existing phones—you can even keep your existing phone numbers.
- Completely AdaptableA virtual answering service from AccessDirect is completely adaptable: extensions can be added or removed, mailbox programming can be changed, and voicemail-to-email notifications can be updated, all with one phone call. No technician visits to schedule, no downtime, and no installation charges! The technology behind a virtual answering service means your connection to your customers remains steady and reliable no matter how big your business gets—and you’ll never have to deal with costly equipment upgrades or maintenance.
- Works With Your EquipmentAccessDirect’s virtual answering service works with any type of phone connection: landline, VoIP, or cell phone. It can even receive faxes! Just think: your clients can send you paperwork, and you won’t have to buy a fax machine. Your messages, and attachments, will all come straight to your email inbox as PDF files. The only equipment you need to take advantage of the benefits of a virtual telephone answering service is what you already have: a phone and an email address.
- Your Virtual Answering Service Can Grow With Your BusinessFrom a solo practitioner, to a small business, to a Fortune 500 company—businesses of any size can leverage the value of virtual phone answering services to serve callers’ needs. Best of all, your virtual answering service from AccessDirect can readily, and seamlessly, grow with you. Your callers will never know whether they’re calling a company of one—or one thousand!
- Affordable and FriendlyYou’re likely to be surprised at how affordable a virtual telephone answering service, with a wide range of options, can be. Virtual answering services from AccessDirect are not only economical, they’re backed by support and service from some of the friendliest people you’re likely to deal with. We’re here to help you meet your customer needs.
In fact, AccessDirect’s virtual answering service solutions offer so many benefits, you’ll wish you had taken advantage of this quick, customizable, worry-free solution to meet incoming caller needs.
Customize Your Virtual Answering Service With a Wide Range of Features
AccessDirect virtual answering services for small businesses offer a wide range of customizable options to meet your unique business—and customer—needs.
- Auto Attendant – automatically transfer incoming calls to any extension, with no need for a live receptionist or operator to route calls.
- Simultaneous Call Handling – multiple incoming calls coming in at the same time? No worries, AccessDirect’s virtual answering service can handle them all.
- Dial-by-Name Directory – your callers don’t likely have all of your staff members’ phone numbers of extension memorized. No worries—they don’t have to. Using a dial-by-name directory can help your calls get to where they need to go quickly and conveniently.
- Multiple Extensions – as your business grows, so will the number of extensions you need to help your staff stay in touch wherever they are. As you grow, AccessDirect’s virtual telephone answering service can readily scale with you.
- Text Message Notifications – when you and your staff are mobile, text messages can be a convenient way to stay on top of incoming calls and requests.
- Fax to Email – there’s no longer a need for a fax machine to handle incoming faxes. When you need the functionality of fax, without the hassle, you’ll appreciate the convenience of our virtual fax to email option.
- Voicemail to Email – checking voicemail can be a distraction depending on the type of work you do and how often you’re engaged with customers and prospects. AccessDirect’s voicemail to email (or text) option means you can easily check incoming messages without creating a distraction.
- Voicemail Transcription – read an emailed transcript of your voicemail messages, and prioritize your callbacks in an easier, more convenient way
HOW IT WORKS
Ready to realize the convenience and peace of mind of a virtual answering service from AccessDirect? We can get you up and running in no time! Let us know how you want your system to work—what extension options you would like, where they should forward, and to which email(s) we can send the voicemails. When a phone call comes in, a professionally recorded greeting will offer your callers the extension options you have requested, and the caller will choose the extension they need. If no one is available on that extension, the call goes to voicemail. The message sound file and transcript will be delivered straight to your email inbox.
AFFORDABLE AND USER FRIENDLY
The we provide are affordable and user-friendly. We maintain all the necessary equipment as well as offer timely upgrades at no extra cost to you. We take care of the details of ensuring you have a professional virtual answering service so you can focus on what you do best—run your business!
READ OUR TESTIMONIALS AND SEE THE ACCESSDIRECT DIFFERENCE
We’re proud of our reputation for delivering innovative and affordable virtual telephone answering services for businesses of all sizes. Past clients have included growing businesses in a wide range of industries, from IT to HVAC and everything in between. Whenever we start working with a new organization, we take the time to learn their goals and priorities, enabling us to offer customized service and individual attention that puts their needs first.
It’s this commitment to going the extra mile that sets AccessDirect apart from the big virtual phone answering companies. With us, you’ll work exclusively with a single point of contact. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind knowing that, should you require assistance, help from a trained professional is just a phone call away.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Taking calls from customers and prospects is a common task for most small businesses—so common that the process can sometimes be taken for granted. But, while what happens when your customers try to reach you may seem inconsequential, it can have a major impact on your business. When customers call, you want to ensure that their calls are answered—quickly and professionally. If they have to struggle with a clunky virtual phone answering service, they’re likely to become frustrated, confused and are less likely to call you back. On the other hand, when you make the experience easy for them, it focuses their attention on the people they talk to, giving your staff’s natural customer service abilities a chance to shine. You operate in an increasingly competitive business environment. You can’t afford to leave the prompt and professional handling of customer calls to chance.
In today’s business world, you need effective communications solutions to help your company grow, without worrying about what those solutions will cost. A virtual answering service from AccessDirect is just the answer you’re looking for: it’s customizable, maintenance-free, and it scales with you as your company grows. Best of all, there’s no equipment to buy or software to install. It couldn’t be easier!
Our solutions are a solid alternative to other phone answering services—and even live receptionists. You’ll get security, continuity and unwavering professionalism you can count on 24/7/365.
GETTING STARTED WITH ACCESSDIRECT
Getting started with an AccessDirect virtual call answering service is easy. There are no contracts to sign and no equipment to purchase. You can be up and running, ready to answer incoming calls, in minutes.
We offer a variety of plans, each of which can be customized to fit the needs of your business. We’ll help you choose the perfect one for you and can even record customized greetings on your virtual answering service. Our answering services can be integrated seamlessly with your company’s existing telephone system. No change in hardware or set up is needed for this.
Give your small business a powerfully featured customer-centric user interface, that’s economical, reliable and scalable. As your business grows, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Get in touch with us at 877-599-6500 to learn more about how our quality virtual answering service options can meet your needs.