It’s a dilemma that many small business owners face. You want to answer every incoming phone call as quickly as possible to ensure that you never miss a sale and are always providing the best service to your customers. However you also need to devote your attention to the day-to-day operations of your business. That’s where an efficient, cost-effective automated answering system or business phone answering service can be a valuable tool for any business owner.
Call Answering Systems from AccessDirect
Our fully featured business phone answering systems offer excellent call management and help you focus on your core business tasks. A state-of-the-art virtual answering system from AccessDirect helps small and medium businesses deliver highly professional call management services and project a big business image. The automated answering system comes with premium call management features to deliver a quality customer interface to every caller.
WE KNOW WHAT SMALL BUSINESSES NEED
Growing organizations face the unique challenge of trying to capitalize on opportunities while staying streamlined and navigating ongoing budgetary concerns. A customized small business answering system from AccessDirect can offer a number of key benefits to organizations undergoing a period of growth. Our business phone answering services are customizable, easy-to-implement and require no long-term contracts or commitments. Best of all, our small business phone answering systems are backed by our commitment to outstanding customer service.
Here’s what makes AccessDirect different:
- We are an independent organization that can offer the personalized service major telephone companies can’t. That means you’ll deal exclusively with a single point of contact who can suggest the best products and services for your needs while steering you away from expensive purchases that won’t deliver a good return on your investment.
- We can respond faster in an emergency. With AccessDirect, you’re not a number — you’re a valued customer. Whenever you need to make a change or have an issue that needs to be resolved with your small business’s phone answering system, we can correct it quickly, without a lot of red tape.
- We’ve worked closely with clients of all sizes and have a verifiable track record of delivering on our promises. Check out our Testimonials page to read what some of our satisfied customers have to say.
What Is a Business Phone Answering System?
An automated business phone answering system is a virtual receptionist that efficiently receives and manages all your inbound and outbound calls. It allows callers to connect to your employees even when they are working off-site, during business hours as well as after hours.
What Does an Answering System Do?
The integrated voice response (IVR) feature of the auto attendant system greets callers professionally and routes calls to the appropriate extensions. The advanced find me follow me call forwarding system directs calls to alternate numbers including pre-assigned cell and home phone numbers.
Not available? The auto attendant system can also forward the caller to your automated, customizable voicemail box and send those voicemails to your email address.
Why Should I Choose a Business Phone Answering System Over a Live Answering Service?
If you’re looking for a business call answering solution, you have the choice between a live receptionist and an automated internet phone answering service. Both have their advantages, but keep in mind that automated services have more benefits for business:
- Automated business phone answering services never have a bad day. With a virtual professional phone answering service, you never have to worry about a receptionist being away from their desk or worry about a non-professional encounter. Your business phone answering service always has the same professional greeting, even after hours.
- More control. With a PBX business telephone answering system, you get to determine exactly what tone of voice and professional message customers and leads get when they contact you. You can also determine exactly which departments and phone options are on the menu and how they are presented to callers.
- Fewer dropped calls. With an automated answering service, calls are answered promptly, even if you have high call volumes or if everyone is busy. Customers and leads spend less time being placed on hold and more time reaching the right department.
- More staff efficiency. Your staff likely has more productive uses of their time than answering questions about business hours or locations. With an automated small business phone answering service, you can set up info boxes to cover basic details.
- Virtual phone answering systems save you money. You may not have to hire someone to answer your phones, saving you money on recruitment, salary, training, and other employee costs.
Can I Update My Business Phone Answering System as My Business Grows?
Your small business telephone answering service is only a good match if it meets your business needs now and as you grow. Whether you suddenly need to add new departments, have new professionals on board, or want to offer new products and services, you want your professional phone answering system to keep up with your organization.
AccessDirect makes it easy to update your system with our automated phone message service. Since there is no hardware or challenging software to contend with, it’s easy to update your system when you need to. With AccessDirect, you can:
- Add info boxes or change the information in your existing info boxes
- Change call forwarding options
- Record new greetings
- Update extensions or departments
- Add new users
If you ever need help, AccessDirect is easy to reach for assistance.
Automated Phone Answering System Key Features
Our PBX phone systems with automated answering service are packed with advanced features for real-time call management. These include:
You can also choose to include toll-free answering service , so callers outside of your local operating territory can reach you without having to incur long-distance charges.
Affordable and User-Friendly Automated Business Phone Answering Service
The business phone answering systems we provide are affordable and user-friendly. We maintain all the necessary equipment and offer timely upgrades at no extra cost to you. When you invest in a phone answering system for your small business from AccessDirect, you’ll receive:
- Free professional recording of your virtual answering system’s greeting
- Customized business phone answering system set-up that’s tailored to the way you do business
- The ability to tie your phone numbers and team together
- Live U.S.-based call support
AccessDirect understands small businesses, so we understand how important it is to keep costs and overhead low. Not only do we save you money by reducing reliance on receptionists and expensive, complex systems, but we also offer clear and affordable product pricing.
We keep our prices transparent, and we list them all on our product pricing page. Review your options with no pressure and choose the right solution for you. The price you see is the price you pay, with no surprises. The number of extensions, minutes, and features are spelled out clearly, making it easy to choose the auto answering machine best suited for your needs and budget.
Still having trouble deciding? Our How Do I Choose page asks you questions and offers custom recommendations regarding which solutions might be right for your business.
How Do I Choose the Right Answering Service for My Business?
Every business is different and has unique needs. AccessDirect makes it easy for you to choose the right solution for your needs, quickly and efficiently. Our How Do I Choose page walks you through questions about your business and needs and the features you require to make suggestions about the virtual telephone answering options best suited for you.
Just answer a few questions and get streamlined information about the systems best designed to meet your needs. You can also Compare Plans to decide which choices are right for you.
Contact Us For More Business Phone Answering System Information Today
Learn more about the many ways in which a virtual answering system from AccessDirect can benefit your small business. Call us at 877-599-6500 or contact us for information on our business phone answering systems and other available small business phone answering system solutions.