As the old saying goes, “you only get one chance to make a good first impression.” Unfortunately, many small business owners aren’t even getting that one chance. Why? Because they’re so busy taking care of business that phone calls often go unanswered and, if they don’t have effective small office phone systems, callers may not even get the option of leaving a message.
Today’s consumers aren’t patient. They’ve grown accustomed to the ease and convenience that technology offers. When they make a call, they expect it to be answered quickly and efficiently—they expect to get the answers and service they want, now.
But, how can small business owners, especially sole proprietors, offer that kind of “always on” service when they, literally, are the business? Through small business phone solutions and small business phone systems with voicemail.
Lost calls mean lost business opportunities. Small business phone service should be a top priority for any small business owner. AccessDirect can help. We offer one of the best small business phone systems on the market today, with a wide array of small business phone solutions to choose from. We’ll help you customize a solution to meet your unique business needs.
HOW ACCESSDIRECT OFFERS COST-EFFECTIVE PHONE SYSTEMS FOR SMALL BUSINESS
If you’re the owner of a small business, you know how difficult it can be to make the most out of limited resources. Small businesses need to be flexible and manage their expenses while projecting an image of professionalism and quality. An affordable small business phone system ensures you can provide reliable service to your customers—when they need it. You need the advanced features of big business phone systems without the up-front cost of equipment or staff to maintain it. That’s what AccessDirect has to offer!
Our business telephone systems are tailored to today’s mobile business climate and offers up-to-date technology at an affordable price. There’s never any equipment to buy, software to install or upgrade, or any IT staff needed to maintain your system. When you come to AccessDirect, you’ll get a small business phone system that’s simple to use, reliable and that makes it easy to conduct business from wherever you may be. Stay connected with your customers and never miss a crucial phone call or message again! You’ll benefit from:
- Professional answering. We can help you craft messaging to support your brand and boost your image.
- Efficient call handling. AccessDirect takes the worry away from handling incoming calls—whatever your call volume and whenever your callers call.
- Call routing. We’ll help you set up a system to ensure calls are routed, or rerouted, to the right people. For businesses with multiple staff members who may be dealing with other customers, the ability to route calls to available staff means your callers won’t be left hanging—or listening to a busy signal.
TYPES OF ANSWERING SERVICES AND THEIR BENEFITS AND DRAWBACKS
Small businesses have limited options when looking for business telephone systems. While hiring someone to answer incoming calls can provide a high-touch solution, staffing the phones is expensive and carries the risks of turnover and “bad days” that can lead to poor service.
Some businesses turn to live answering services—outsourcing calls to firms that serve a wide range of businesses. Less costly than hiring, training and managing your own staff on site, but subject to variation, high rates of turnover and, because these services deal with multiple businesses and callers, they generally don’t know much about your unique business and the products and services you offer. Hence a less than stellar service experience for your customers, and potential customers.
A better option: automated, cloud-hosted services—the type of service that AccessDirect offers. It’s cost-effective, offers more features, is programmable and offers faster call routing to the right place to ensure a better customer experience. The term “cloud” simply refers to hosting your small business phone system on a remote server. We host your local and/or toll-free numbers on our service and answer your calls with a professionally recorded company greeting.
ACCESSDIRECT SMALL BUSINESS PHONE SYSTEMS OFFER BIG BENEFITS AND A WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS
Our auto attendant phone system allows you to compete with bigger companies by providing a state-of-the-art interface to your callers. With AccessDirect you’ll benefit from:
- Saving time and money. We take the worries away so you can focus on what you do best. And because of our sophisticated technology and automation, you’ll save money that can be put to use elsewhere to grow your business
- A flexible greeting schedule. We can help you program greetings to correspond with special events, holidays, seasonal sales—whatever you need. And you can easily change your greetings whenever you need to.
- An auto attendant that answers incoming calls automatically and routes them efficiently to the right person or extension.
- The ability to streamline high call volumes. With AccessDirect, there’s no need to hire additional staff or pay higher rates when call volumes increase.
- An after-hours answering service. You don’t work 24/7/365 but, especially if your market is spread across time zones, your callers may be calling at all hours. We’ve got you covered.
- Conveying a polished and professional image that supports your brand with custom call answering options to meet your small business needs.
- An easy to configure and update business telephone system that can be quickly modified as your business needs change.
VIRTUAL PHONE SYSTEMS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES ALLOW YOU TO WORK MORE EFFICIENTLY
Time is your most important commodity. Small office phone systems from AccessDirect helps you make the most of every precious minute. Get the tools you need to provide premium customer service and never miss an important lead or call even while out in the field, traveling or working from another location. It can make the difference between a good year and a great year for your business. Our small business phone system is feature-rich with voicemail, fax to email, auto attendant, music-on-transfer, and find-me/follow-me call forwarding features.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR BUSINESS TELEPHONE SYSTEMS:
- Improve staff productivity
- Enhance customer service
- Save time and money
- Scale with your enterprise
- No administration required
- Personalized service—you’ll work with the same customer service representative every time you call
- No contracts or long-term commitments
- Customized setup of your small business phone system
- No setup fees
- Full support before, during, and after the sale
- Reduce telecommunication expense
- A free professional recording of your small business virtual phone system’s voicemail greeting
Additional Small Business Phone Service Features
- Voicemail transcription to fax or email. If you’re in a meeting, or dealing with another customer, the ability to quickly read a message can ensure you stay on top of important incoming calls.
- Music or messages on transfer. Make the calling experience a little more entertaining—or educational—for your callers.
- Caller ID with call accept/reject.
- Call transfer and call routing.
Your callers will also benefit from no busy signals, and you’ll have the ability to handle multiple calls simultaneously.
TELEPHONE SYSTEMS FOR SMALL BUSINESS STILL A MUST HAVE!
Despite widespread digital technology adoption, small business phone systems are still important. Today’s consumers want the ability to access information their way—wherever they may be, and whenever they want. That means small businesses must have an array of options for business contact—websites, email, phone and fax. There’s just something about picking up the phone that is part of human nature.
In fact, a report from BIA/Kelsey, an advertising and marketing advisory firm, says phone calls are on the rise, driven by consumers’ connections to their smartphone. Their report, “Call Commerce: A $1 Trillion Engine,” indicates that:
- Mobile calls to businesses have exploded—totaling 85 billion annually.
- Calls will continue to grow driven by the on-demand economy and millennial behavior patterns.
- Emerging technology—like artificial intelligence (AI)—will also drive higher call volumes.
Now is the time to ensure your calls are not going unanswered! Lost calls mean lost business opportunity!
CHALLENGES SMALL BUSINESS FACE IN HANDLING CALL DEMAND WITH NO/LOW STAFF
A 2018 study from Statista, a statistics portal, based on a survey of small business owners, indicates that their top challenge is attracting customers (16%, compared to the next highest challenge of hiring good staff at 13%). Both of these challenges are directly linked to the critical importance of an effective business telephone system. Answering calls efficiently and effectively can help to build business; automating the process minimizes staffing demands.
Small business phone systems with voicemail from AccessDirect are the answer to these top challenges.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When your call comes through to our hosted services, we use our advanced technology to play your outgoing greeting and offer the caller a menu of options to transfer to a staff member, leave a message or listen to recorded information. This behind-the-scenes action gives you immediate access to the complete small business phone system, which eliminates the need for extensive on-site equipment.
In the past, companies would need to purchase or lease expensive equipment to handle their calls. Today, AccessDirect’s telephone systems for small business offerings host, maintain, and upgrade VoIP equipment, giving you one less thing to worry about.
AccessDirect connects callers to your staff no matter where they’re located. Because we maintain the system and all features upgrades, you have complete access to dozens of features like voicemail, auto attendant, fax to email and so many more.
Your caller never experiences a busy signal with our business phone systems because your auto-attendant handles multiple calls at once. You also can customize how calls are routed by designating which numbers or devices to ring and in what order. Every voicemail greeting can be personalized and information boxes are available on any extension to provide answers to often-asked questions, give directions, list business hours or promote new products or services, eliminating the need for an employee to spend valuable time answering these questions over the phone.
AccessDirect small business phone systems help you manage your workforce more effectively. Our phone service is specially tailored to help small businesses present an enhanced professional image.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COST-EFFECTIVE OFFICE PHONE SYSTEMS FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Our small office phone systems do not cost a fortune. You can get one by paying a reasonably priced monthly service charge. Learn more about how a cost-effective small business phone system from AccessDirect will allow you to operate with greater efficiency. Call us at 877-599-6500, and allow one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives to provide you with a quote for the best small business phone system available today.