Is an inefficient, outdated phone system limiting your staff’s productivity? Is the inability to reach key players in your organization a source of frustration for your customer base? If this sounds like your company, it’s definitely time to consider a phone system upgrade. Operate more efficiently and increase customer satisfaction with the help of virtual business phone service from AccessDirect.
We can provide a customized hosted PBX business phone system for companies of every shape and size, even for companies with five employees or less.
AccessDirect’s easy-to-use virtual PBX business phone systems help small businesses project their professional image. With its efficient call handling, the advanced auto attendant feature offers your office an excellent telecommunication solution.
ACCESSDIRECT VIRTUAL PHONE SYSTEMS OFFER BIG BENEFITS
You’ll get big benefits when you choose a virtual PBX business phone system from AccessDirect. Right off the bat you’ll improve staff productivity. No longer tied to their phones, they’ll have flexibility to determine when, and if, to take a call—and they’ll have the opportunity to set up call routing to cover for them while working with a customer, with options to have voicemail transcribed and delivered to email.
With our small business virtual PBX phone services, your customers will benefit too through enhanced customer service—no more unanswered calls, and no more busy signals. They’ll have immediate access to address their questions and inquiries.
Budgets are always tight for small businesses; AccessDirect’s small business virtual phone system is economical and will reduce your telecommunication expenses. You can set up a fully maintained, cloud-based PBX business phone system with five extensions for less than the cost of one traditional landline. You’ll save time and money. As you grow, your virtual business phone service can easily, and seamlessly, grow with you to scale with your enterprise.
A virtual telephone system from AccessDirect requires no installation and no administration on your end. It’s cloud-hosted—you chose either full-service setup or a self-service user interface and mobile app. We make it easy so you, and your staff can spend your precious time meeting customer needs. We’ll take care of the rest. Your virtual phone service is hosted in the cloud, but we put the power of people behind it. Our friendly, full-service, US-based staff are always available to meet your needs.
WHAT’S THE BEST VIRTUAL PHONE SYSTEM FOR SMALL BUSINESS?
The best virtual phone system for your business is a PBX business phone system from AccessDirect. Why? Because in addition to all the benefits that a cloud-based, hosted virtual phone service solution brings, you’ll also benefit from:
- Free professional recording—we’ll help you write and record the outgoing greetings your callers will hear.
- A customizable virtual platform that can be tailored to your unique business requirements. No two businesses are the same and, with AccessDirect virtual phone services, they don’t have to be. We don’t offer a plug-and-play solution that’s designed to be one size fits all. We work with you to understand your needs and deliver a virtual phone solution that meets them.
- No initial setup fees. There’s no cost in working with AccessDirect to set up your virtual business phone number and phone system. We work with you until we get it right and you’re ready to meet the needs of your callers.
- No contracts or long-term commitments. We don’t need to tie you down with contracts or long-term commitments because we know that our virtual phone system solutions provide value over the long term.
- Personal live phone support before and after you purchase your virtual telephone service. Our friendly, US-based staff are always available to take your calls, answer your questions and provide the real-time support you need—when you need it.
- The ability to speak to the same representative every time you call back for assistance. AccessDirect staff don’t operate in a huge call center where you need to speak to someone different every time you call. If you wish, you can connect with a dedicated staff member every time you need to get in touch.
- No lengthy waiting periods—all issues are resolved while you’re on the line. Providing exceptional service isn’t just a promise from AccessDirect—it’s a guarantee. We mean it; you’ll feel it.
Small and medium-sized businesses around the country have reaped the rewards of an AccessDirect virtual phone system. We have matched many businesses with the right system for their needs, and we can help you assess your requirements and put together a customized package in minutes.
Sound too good to be true? Let some of our customers’ experiences make the case for us.
Case Study: Half-Acre Beer Company
Founded in a bedroom, Half Acre Beer Company quickly outgrew its humble roots, moving to a facility in the heart of Chicago and, later, opening a second facility. But growth didn’t come without challenges—communications being one of them. The company came to AccessDirect to take advantage of a virtual phone solution that allowed them to forward their existing main number to a toll-free virtual number with an auto attendant to route incoming calls where they needed to go.
After doing some research into potential options, Half Acre Beer Company discovered AccessDirect. Meredith Anderson, who handles communication for the brewery, was pleasantly surprised at how “super affordable” AccessDirect’s PBX business phone system’s services were and also appreciated that the brewery didn’t have to change its phone number and that calls could be routed to individual cell phones. Previously, she says, she would have to physically track down people when calls came in, which meant running through the brewery and wasting time that she needed to spend on other responsibilities. And, with two facilities, in some cases it simply wasn’t possible to find someone to take the call.
Today, says Anderson, both customers and vendors have been surprised at how quickly the company can get back to them. “It’s so much easier for our customers to reach us now,” she says.
CASE STUDY: WEIGHT LOSS COMPANY
The owner of a small weight loss company that delivers pre-packaged, healthy foods directly to customers’ homes contacted us to help with a solution to better direct incoming calls. We set up a direct toll-free number for the business, which offered callers a series of options to choose from depending on the reason for the call. All extensions were routed to the sole proprietor’s cell phone. As calls came in, he was notified of the extension that was selected before speaking to the client or sending the call to his toll-free voicemail. This not only improved the level of service the owner could offer over the phone, but it also inspired confidence for callers by giving the company the appearance of a much larger organization.
The company has seen considerable growth since signing up for AccessDirect’s virtual PBX business phone system. In fact, thanks in no small part to their reputation for outstanding service, the company recently expanded its operations into its first brick and mortar store.
SOME TERMINOLOGY YOU NEED TO KNOW
There’s plenty of lingo in the virtual phone system world! Here are some definitions for some commonly used phrases and initialisms you’re likely to come across:
- Virtual phone system: a virtual phone system is a phone system that is hosted in the cloud, requiring no equipment or hardware on-site.
- PBX (private brand exchange): the hardware that used to be required to be installed on site versus a cloud-based, hosted phone system.
- Port: to change the host of an existing phone number from one provider or company to another, while still retaining ownership.
- Call routing: automatically routing calls to an extension, department or staff member, no matter where they are located.
- Auto attendant: a menu system that gives callers the opportunity to select and identify where their calls will be routed to.
- IVR (integrated voice response): A phone system that allows callers to determine where their calls will be routed by selecting from a menu of customized options.
- VoIP (voice over internet protocol): Phone service delivered via an internet connection.
CHALLENGES SMALL BUSINESSES FACE IN HANDLING CALL DEMAND WITH NO/LOW STAFF
Imagine this scenario. You just started a roofing company and you’re working hard to both build business and address customer demand. Most of the time you’re out in the field, on a roof, where you simply don’t have the ability to answer incoming calls. But, if you don’t, you risk losing out on new business.
It’s a dilemma faced by many small businesses whether they’re in construction, consulting or cleaning services. You don’t have the luxury—or the budget—to hire staff to answer incoming calls. Fortunately, you don’t have to. With a PBX business phone system, you can outsource call handling and offer anytime, anywhere access to your callers, so no call goes unanswered, and you don’t miss out on new business opportunities.
HOW DOES A VIRTUAL PHONE SYSTEM WORK?
A virtual phone system is similar to other, familiar cloud-based virtual applications, like Dropbox, but addresses a different need—telephone services. With a virtual phone system, small businesses don’t have to purchase telephone system hardware or physically install any phone lines. Instead, your business phone numbers are hosted on cloud servers and will ring into an account that’s set up specifically for your business.
In the early days of the public telephone network, the term PBX (private branch exchange) was used to refer to the hardware a company would install on site to eliminate the need for a central operator to connect calls.
With today’s internet-enabled voice traffic, called voice over internet protocol, or VoIP, the term “virtual phone system” is a more descriptive way to refer to this technology. A virtual phone system does not require on-site hardware and helps manage your virtual workforce more effectively. A virtual or cloud-hosted phone service can be specially tailored to help small businesses present an enhanced business image. The auto attendant answers incoming calls professionally and routes them efficiently to the right person or extension. AccessDirect’s feature-rich services come with voicemail, fax mail, auto attendant, music-on-transfer, and find-me/follow-me call forwarding functionality.
Our virtual office phone system allows your callers to hear an initial outgoing greeting, choose an extension, and transfer directly to a staff member.
Your PBX business phone system can be custom-programmed to include a menu of options, a professionally recorded outgoing greeting, extensions for each department and staff member, information boxes, voicemail and more.
Each extension of our virtual phone system can be set up to ring to a cell phone, an internet-enabled desk phone, or a phone app on your computer. One of the best features of a virtual business phone service is that calls can be distributed to multiple offices or employees no matter where they’re located.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
AccessDirect can provide your business with a cost-effective, easy to set up virtual switchboard phone system to meet your unique business needs. Our all-inclusive enterprise-level and small business virtual phone packages and pricing can fit any business’s budget, and our free, professionally recorded greetings give your business a Fortune 500 sound.
Call us today at 877-599-6500 for more information on how a virtual phone system can help your business and start your free one-week trial today!