Today’s businesses are mobile and, in fact, a growing number of businesses are virtual meaning that they’re not operated in brick and mortar establishments but “in the cloud” with business owners and staff members situated in any number of locations, locally or nationally. These are the types of businesses that see big benefits through a virtual number and the ability to forward phone calls to wherever they are—or wherever they will be.
Phone forwarding offers these businesses the opportunity to convey a traditional business presence and the ability for their customers and prospects to easily reach them whenever and wherever they need assistance.
In addition, suppose you’re called away for a business meeting or need to travel to meet with a client in another state. You can easily set up remote call forwarding so that your calls come with you—your callers won’t even know the difference. A call forwarding number means that you can publish one number that can be remotely forwarded to other phones or devices depending on your needs.
The beauty of remote call forwarding is flexibility—flexibility to adapt to your busy mobile lifestyle and work needs, while ensuring your customers are never faced with a busy signal or unanswered phone.
WHAT IS REMOTE CALL FORWARDING?
Are you looking for a great way to expand the reach of your small business without bearing the expense of setting up a brick-and-mortar facility in another city? The remote call forwarding service from AccessDirect is an economical solution that allows you to establish a local presence in any city — no matter where you are actually located. With remote call forwarding, incoming calls can be automatically routed to your office line or any mobile device. This ability to call divert provides a seamless way to stay in touch no matter where you are.
Our flexible remote phone number service will ensure that you never miss an important phone call again. Because calls can be forwarded to your cell phone or other mobile device, you can stay connected with your customers even when you’re away from the office. You’ll never have to worry about your customers not being able to reach you when you’re traveling or even when you’re at home. Get the benefit of uninterrupted communication that lets you capture additional sales that might otherwise go to one of your competitors, while also boosting customer satisfaction.
What are the key benefits of a remote call forwarding service?
The remote call forwarding service from AccessDirect automatically transfers an incoming call to any local, long distance or toll free number that you designate—including a virtual number. Those calls can be routed to any of your existing phone lines and to any device: cell phone, land line, office phone, etc. There’s nothing to buy or install and no set-up fee required. AND…you can set up or activate your call forward service remotely from any phone or location whenever you need it. That gives you total flexibility to work in today’s mobile environment.
Here are some additional benefits of call forwarding:
- Callers do not have to pay long distance charges, thereby saving them money.There’s no need for your customers or prospects to pay long distance fees no matter where they’re located. In fact, with a local number, callers don’t even need to know what you’re not located right down the street—you could be across the country!
- Economical solution for setting up branch offices in new places with no physical relocation.Today’s virtual businesses have the convenience and flexibility of establishing a presence anywhere, without physical office space. Branch offices can be run from employees’ own homes—or the corner coffee shop—callers have no idea whether they’re calling a high-rise in New York City, or a cell phone in your car.
- Convenient service for long distance customers.Long distance customers appreciate the convenience that a phone forwarding service offers. Best of all, they don’t even know that they’re long distance. Phone number forwarding let’s you convey a local presence if you wish even when you’re miles away.
- Uninterrupted communication.Small businesses can’t afford to miss calls from customers, or potential customers. Remote call forwarding ensures that your calls follow you, and that your customers will as well. Don’t risk the chance that a potential customer will call a competitor because you’re not available. No matter where you are, remote call forwarding ensures that you’re able to pick up those important calls.
- Enhanced flexibility.Phone forwarding offers enhanced flexibility to meet the nuances of your business needs. Every business is different. AccessDirect has experience with a wide range of businesses and business situations; we can help you identify flexible and effective ways to ensure your callers get to where they need to be quickly and conveniently.
- Saves time and money.You’ll save time and money with remote call forwarding services through AccessDirect—and so will your customers and other callers.
- Easy to configure so you can make changes at any time.AccessDirect’s remote call forwarding service is easy to configure and easy to change—as often, and as many times, as you’d like. Do it yourself or we’re glad to help out at any time.Through our remote call forward service, your customers are able to dial a local phone number to reach your business, even if you’re hundreds of miles away. Callers won’t know if you’re located right around the corner or in the next county or state — unless you want them to. We’ll automatically forward phone calls to wherever you are What’s more, your customers will not incur any long distance charges when using the remote call forwarding service, giving them an additional incentive to call your company.
How does a remote call forwarding service work?
It couldn’t be easier to set up call forwarding for your business! There’s no equipment to buy and it’s easy to configure. AccessDirect works with you to get your call routing set up quickly and efficiently.
AccessDirect’s remote call forwarding solution is easy to configure and you can make changes at any time, which is especially important if you’re planning to expand your business. As an AccessDirect customer, you won’t be burdened with set-up or installation fees and there is no expensive equipment to buy. We also provide personal, live U.S.-based phone support before, during and after the sale.
What types of small businesses are using remote call forwarding?
There are a wide range of examples of how small business owners are using remote call forwarding to provide enhanced customer service—and to save money.
One of our clients, an attorney who left a large law firm to establish his own law practice with his wife is one example. AccessDirect helped them set up a remote phone number so that all calls to that number could be forwarded to their cell phones using a remote call forwarding service. Callers are greeted with a professional scripted message through our professional Auto Attendant feature, allowing them to choose to connect with either attorney quickly. Callers are immediately connected to the appropriate attorney whether they’re in the office, at home or on the go. As a result of implementing our remote call forwarding option, the firm has been able to minimize start-up costs by eliminating the need to purchase a pricey office phone system, while sacrificing nothing in terms of customer service.
Here’s another example. Another one of our clients splits his time between Palm Springs and Canada; he has a Canadian cell phone and an American cell phone and wanted just one main number that all of his calls could funnel through. AccessDirect helped him set up a phone forwarding service so that now, no matter whether he’s in the U.S. or Canada, his calls come to him seamlessly. Best of all, there are no roaming fees and no international feels—he just toggles between the two numbers regardless of where he is. Whether you, like this client, maintain a presence in both the U.S. and Canada, or if you sometimes travel between the two, this is a creative way to ensure continuity for callers at no added cost.
The options are endless! Regardless of what your call management challenges are, AccessDirect can help you find a solution that will fit your needs.
Examples of Available Call Forwarding Solutions
AccessDirect offers a variety of call forwarding solutions to meet your needs whether you’re a one-person shop or a really big business. Best of all we can scale with you as your business grows!
Contact AccessDirect today to learn more about how our remote call forwarding service can provide the reliable, cost-effective communication solution your small business needs.