Enhance Customer Satisfaction With Call Routing
If you operate a small business, you understand the importance of providing first-class telephone service. But if yours is like a lot of smaller companies, you just don’t have the resources to handle every incoming telephone call in a timely manner.
The problem with that is poor telephone service leads to customer frustration — and can result in callers choosing to take their business elsewhere. Utilizing a standard telephone answering service will at least eliminate unanswered calls and busy signals, but it doesn’t always allow callers to reach to the right person. A sophisticated call routing system offers a much more effective — and affordable — small business telephone solution.
A professional telephone answering system can ensure your callers always receive the prompt, timely attention they deserve. You’ll be able to respond quickly to emergencies or rental inquiries, while also providing assurance to your tenants that you’ll always be there whenever they need you. AccessDirect offers sophisticated, technologically advanced virtual PBX telephone solutions containing a host of innovative features that enable residential and commercial property managers to provide superior customer service.
What Is a Call Routing System?
A call routing system is an automated telephone tool that distributes incoming calls based on a set of predetermined criteria. Call routing automatically directs calls to different individuals or locations based on a variety of factors. You can customize your call routing system to address the specific needs of your organization. For example, a call routing system with a direct receptionist feature allows callers to select from a menu of extensions, each of which is dedicated to a specific caller issue. The caller simply presses a button on the phone’s keypad, and the call is immediately routed to the appropriate extension for assistance.
What Are the Benefits of an AccessDirect Small Business Call Routing System?
AccessDirect offers state-of-the-art small business call routing systems with a wide range of features that can benefit your company in a number of ways:
- No more unanswered calls or busy signals: A call routing system answers every call with a professionally recorded greeting. Your callers never have to experience the frustration of getting a busy signal or having their calls go answered.
- Makes your small business appear “big”: A call routing system helps you project a professional image that makes your small company appear to be a larger organization with multiple divisions.
- Reduces the need to respond to repetitive requests: Many callers simply want a quick response to a basic question about your business such as hours of operation or location. By providing dedicated phone extensions featuring recorded messages that address these common requests, you and your team won’t have to spend as much time responding to routine questions. Your callers will also get the information they need in a quick, efficient manner.
- Minimizes labor costs: Labor often represents the largest expense for many small businesses. A call routing system eliminates the need to hire a receptionist or live answering service.
- Spend more time with key clients: A call routing system can free up additional time to spend with your top clients so you can focus on building relationships that will help your small business grow.
Contact AccessDirect today to learn more about our call routing systems for small businesses.