Run Your Business From Anywhere!
Entrepreneurs and small businesses have recently been looking for mobile solutions that allow them to build a business designed to be fully portable. Whether you’re a globetrotter who wants to take advantage of the global economy to earn more or just want to travel the world while also building your business, the added mobility available via today’s technology can be a real benefit.
Mobile devices allow you to run your business from anywhere with your phone or tablet. They make you more responsive to customers and potential leads and allow you to fit work into the rest of your schedule, enabling you to enjoy your time more fully.
Choose the Right Tools
There are many resources and apps business owners and entrepreneurs can use on their mobile device to run a business on the go, such as:
- Gmail: Gmail is the cornerstone of many businesses. The email software allows you to communicate with remote teams, coworkers, or customers. It allows you to send attachments like reports, invoices, contracts, newsletters, advertisements, and more.
- Google Drive: Google Drive allows you to share files with team members and clients. Google Docs is also good for editing and building on existing project material, allowing multiple staff members to work on one document, regardless of their location.
- Evernote: Evernote allows you to keep copious quantities of data in one place. Take photos and notes or capture webpages and keep them in Evernote so they’re accessible from any mobile device. Evernote is fully searchable, so you can always find what you want. You can even label and organize notes for easy retrieval.
- QuickBooks: QuickBooks is an accounting and bookkeeping software that allows you to easily track sales, expenses, overhead, profits, and more. You can get up-to-the-minute information about your financials, as well as generate reports and updates about your business finances.
- Kashflow: This accounting and bookkeeping software allows you to link your software to your bank account, ensuring you can match up the payroll with your accounts. You can create reports, share files with your accountant, and even pay invoices online, allowing you to conduct all your financial transactions remotely and on the go.
- DocuSign: Businesses rely on contracts, but you don’t have to be there in person to sign a document anymore. This software allows documents to be signed digitally, ensuring you can make agreements remotely.
- Basecamp: This project management software allows you to keep to-do lists, create projects, and work with virtual teams on launches, customer service, and more. You can move files back and forth, assign work, and look at all your files in one place. With features like messaging and calendars, Basecamp works like a virtual office, keep you organized and on track.
- Buffer: Businesses use social networks to connect with customers and build their brands. Unfortunately, having multiple social media platforms can be confusing. This software allows you to manage all your social media from one place, see an overview of how your social media is doing, and schedule posts, making your marketing efforts more effective.
- Insightly: Insightly lets you track all your customers remotely. This CRM (customer relationship management) solution allows you to keep track of customer orders, communications, and more. Anyone on your team with access can respond to customer questions by having the client information they need to properly handle status updates and any concerns.
Make Your Phone Work for You
Your mobile device or phone is the core of your on-the-go business — that’s where AccessDirect comes in. Designed by a small business for small businesses, our innovative virtual phone systems allow you to make the most of your phone lines. With us, your customers are always greeted by a professional auto attendant message and directed to the right person on your team, no matter where they’re located. You can even have your messages transcribed into text for easy access and review.
With robust features and high degrees of stability and mobility, AccessDirect makes it easy to run your business from your phone or tablet. Sign up for a free trial today to see how it works!